Free lift rides
Use your Almencard to ride for free on the Mühlbach-Meransen cable car all summer long,
as well as on the Gitschberg-Nesselbahn cable car and the Jochtal cable car from 13 May to 7 July 2023 and from 18 September to 4 November 2023.
From July 8th, 2023 to September 17th, 2023, guests will be able to choose from multi-day tickets in addition to the single ticket.
You can choose also between:
- Week ticket: This ticket is valid for 7 days and allows the guest unlimited use of the Gitschberg-Jochtal lift. Costs per person from 16 years is 70 euros, children from 8 to 16 years pay 40 euros and children under 8 years use the mountain railways free of charge.
- 4 in 7 days: This ticket allows the guest unlimited use of the Gitschberg-Jochtal lift for 4 consecutive days within 7 days. Costs per person from 16 years 50 euros, children from 8 to 16 years 25 euros, children under 8 years use the mountain railways free of charge.
- 2 in 3 days: This ticket allows the guest unlimited use ofof the Gitschberg-Jochtal lift for 2 consecutive days within 3 days. Costs per person from 16 years 40 euros, children from 8 to 16 years 20 euros, children under 8 years use the mountain railways free of charge.
Almencard and museumobil Card holders travel free of charge on all public transport in South Tyrol, i.e. on regional trains, buses, the cable car Rio di Pusteria-Maranza, the cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran, the Ritten tram, the Mendel funicular and the PostBus Switzerland to Müstair (in Switzerland).
Almencard and museumobil Card holders also enjoy free admission to over 90 museums and exhibitions in South Tyrol.
Die Highlights of most beutiful musems in South Tyrol:
- Augustinian Abbey of Neustift, Vahrn-Neustift
- Diocesan Museum Hofburg Brixen, Brixen
- Castel Rodengo, Rodeneck
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa – Bruneck Castle, Bruneck
- Taufers Castle, Sand in Taufers
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones, Kronplatz-Enneberg
- LUMEN - Museum of Mountain Photography, Kronplatz-Enneberg
- South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology, Bozen
- Messner Mountain Museum Firmian, Sigmundskron/Bozen
- Tirol Castle – South Tyrol Museum of Cultural and Provincial History
- Messner Mountain Museum Ortles, Sulden
- Messner Mountain Museum Juval, Kastelbell
- Wolfsthurn Castle – South Tyrol Museum of Hunting and Fishing, Ratschings-Mareit
- Mining World Ridnaun Schneeberg, Ridnaun
- Franzensfeste Fortress, Franzensfeste