Activities in Mühlbach and its surroundings at any time of year
Mühlbach is a paradise for mountain, active, and leisure holidays. The moderate altitude of 777 metres above sea level promises fresh mountain air combined with pleasant temperatures and the chance for full body endurance. Hiking, mountaineering, mountain biking and cycling tours, climbing, Nordic walking, winter hikes and snowshoe tours, skiing, cross-country skiing and ski tours, visiting the Mühlbach fortress– all this and more is possible directly from Mühlbach! If the range of leisure activities in summer and winter in and around Mühlbach are not enough for you, you’ll find what you are looking for in the wider surroundings. For example, during a city stroll in the medieval town of Bruneck or the bishop's town of Brixen.
Sunny wellness at Molaris Lodges
The many moments in the sunshine make Mühlbach and Val Pusteria/Pustertal quite a special place. The sun's rays don’t just brighten your holiday, but also warm your soul. That’s real sunny wellness!
All of South Tyrol at your feet!
From Mühlbach, you can reach all corners of our region. The Brenner motorway, the main artery going through South Tyrol, can be reached in a fast seven minutes. Public transport is also just a stone's throw away from your holiday accommodation and allows you to enjoy a car-free holiday. We would be more than happy to help you plan your excursions!
Your Molaris Lodges holiday bucket list of activities in Mühlbach
We can definitely promise you that your holiday at Molaris Lodges will not be boring. The surrounding area offers something to do for every day of your holiday.
- Cable car ride from Mühlbach to Meransen
- Winter hikes in the Gitschberg hiking and skiing area
- Excursion to Alpe di Rodengo/Rodenecker Alm for hiking with that wow factor
- City stroll through Brixen and Bruneck
- Excursion to Lago di Braies/Pragser Wildsee in Alta Pusteria/Hochpustertal
- Day-long hike around Tre Cime di Lavaredo/Drei Zinnen in Sexten
- Bathing excursion to Lago di Caldaro/Kalterersee
- Sightseeing in Bolzano and the spa town of Meran
- Skiing fun on the Sellaronda
- Hike from Vals to the Malga Fane/Fane Alm with its spectacular views
- Cycle tour along the Isarco/Eisack
- Introduction to Lodenwelt Vintl (“Loden” is a traditional Tyrolean coat worn over traditional clothes)
- And so much more!
Gosh, we could daydream all day … this list could go on forever! We would be happy to provide you with more tips and help you with your planning. Just speak to us at reception.