Your Molaris Lodges holiday bucket list of activities in Mühlbach
We can definitely promise you that your holiday at Molaris Lodges will not be boring. The surrounding area offers something to do for every day of your holiday.
- Cable car ride from Mühlbach to Meransen
- Winter hikes in the Gitschberg hiking and skiing area
- Excursion to Alpe di Rodengo/Rodenecker Alm for hiking with that wow factor
- City stroll through Brixen and Bruneck
- Excursion to Lago di Braies/Pragser Wildsee in Alta Pusteria/Hochpustertal
- Day-long hike around Tre Cime di Lavaredo/Drei Zinnen in Sexten
- Bathing excursion to Lago di Caldaro/Kalterersee
- Sightseeing in Bolzano and the spa town of Meran
- Hike from Vals to the Malga Fane/Fane Alm with its spectacular views
- Cycle tour along the Isarco/Eisack
- And so much more!
Gosh, we could daydream all day … this list could go on forever! We would be happy to provide you with more tips and help you with your planning. Just speak to us at reception.
The number 1 hiking, winter, and biking hotel in South Tyrol
At Molaris Lodges, we are completely dedicated to your active holiday experience. Because Mühlbach is the ideal base camp for a host of sporting outings! You determine the intensity – there is something for everyone. Our offer is especially aimed at active holidaymakers who don't want to sit still during their holidays. Learn more about our inclusive services!
Our offer for active holidaymakers
Our gourmet three-quarter board gives you energy for your adventures where you’ll have plenty of freedom for day-filling activities. A substantial breakfast buffet gets you going for the day and after your adventure, a revitalising afternoon snack awaits you at our Molaris Spa where you can have a refreshing cool down in one of the pools or enjoy the cosy warmth of the sauna and infrared lamp. Then you can replenish yourself with a delicious evening meal and fall into a restful sleep in your soft bed.